Sunday, September 21, 2008

Im sick.

I address you from a bed of pain. For two days I've been laid up with cold and tonsillitis, I can swallow hot milk! gawd! hows that naman? kahit saging d ko malunok!

Anyway, this is going to be extremely short because my shoulder aches. Assignments & projects all day, typing reports all evening makes too much writing. Parang mamamatay nako *sign of a cross* wag nman sana! XD

I trust the good Lord will reward me suitably for my hard work.. nga pla, nakakuha ko ng 94 sa Mgmt subj ko this midterm! 87 sa philo., 90 sa Natsci, 92 sa comp., (yung iba d ko pa alam) not bad huh? yeah.. i deserve ten thousand years out of purgatory :P GTG.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

awww... wawa ka naman. get a lot of sleep. yun lang. relax & rest. you'll be kicking and jumping again in no time.

GET WELL SOON!

Sep 22, 2008, 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joana ♥ said...

thanks jowell :)

Sep 26, 2008, 1:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home