Friday, September 19, 2008

COLD Afternoon!

"WhUAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAhhHhh!!!!!!"

That was a fright brought me and some friends and some unknown people from across the street.. It cause by a big, fat, COLD lizard! - a size of a finger and pretty much look this:

..only worse!!! lolz

My classmates and I were shooting an Ad Commercial yesterday as a midterm requirement for our subj in marketing when the incident happened.. haha.. i was sitting on a coffee table near the window outside the old store with my other classmates.. we were laughing our heads off bec of these funny stories were being told.. when out of the blue just I had finished the last sentence of what I'm saying - TOINK! - It fell off the ceiling and landed at my shoulder! The thing was kapit na kapit sakin, and dude it was so freakin' COLD, umakyat pa siya sa leeg ko! *goosebumps* I ruined my classmate's notebook in trying to get rid of it!

My classmate, CJ, slapped it with the back of my hair brush - which I shall never be able to use again - and killed the tail but the body ran under the door and escaped. That room, owing to its age and wooden covered walls is full of lizards! (hell yes, like a lizard community! LOL) I'd rather wish to find a tiger under my bed than those cold creatures crawling at my back !!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home