Thursday, November 13, 2008

Im Back! (for the nth time!)

Hi :)

Yes. I'm back (how many times do i have to say "im back!" LOL). You missed me, didn't you? Haha. Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. I know I've been delaying lots of things lately and I'm truly sorry, alright?


As I had mentioned earlier in my previous post ; my computer was ... lagging? Yes. Lagging. Why ; you may ask? It's simply because my computer got infected by viruses or worms whatever you choose to call it. Urgh! >_<*
Anyhow, I've got my viruses deleted / destroyed / killed!!!! Hurraaaaah! Plus, I've even added tons of anti-viruses and softwares in my computer. Come on ; bring on the viruses! I fear no more. Hahaha. Right now, I think I'm addicted to killing viruses - I am currently very much content in deleting every single virus-infected / contaminated file in my computer. It's a tough job, okay? Haha. There's a worm called Trojen - bet you knew that ; but do you know there's a virus called Sexy? ;P

Bundles of drama have been happening around me lately. School has been fun ; as usual. Tom and I still together ; may bago ba dun? lol.

I think I'm crapping. wala na ko mabasi eh.

I hope tomorrow will be a good day! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home