Friday, November 13, 2009

Should I skip it or not??

Help IDK what to do...

We (SCSC officers) will be having a meeting (at the same time photoshoot) this coming Saturday from 10-1pm... Unity Bank is having a party on Saturday (despedida party for Maam Leah [it's her last day for god sake!] and I'm invited ) and the meeting is right in the middle of it. I'm not sure if i want to go late to the party or skip the meeting. Intrams is really close and I haven't even finished my job yet. If i skip it my co-officers will get mad. If I don't my guilt will kill me for not attending Maam Leah's party.

What should i do?? =_="

And for the next Saturday,

Love's little Liam (my soon inaanak), will be baptize on Saturday noon. Buong tropa ko will be there for sure and I want to be there too - so bad. BUT at the same time, school officers, including me (especially me!!) are going to prepare the school for the intrams. They need me there. Both of them are important to me... i know, i know, i have to decide... but still.

I don't know why this is happening to me!!!!
I was very free last week and I will be so much free next next next week..
Why suddenly this?! Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home